Seniors c/o 2021, time for SENIOR SUNSET!
WHEN: Friday, June 11th from 6 PM to 9 PM
WHAT: is Senior Sunset? It is a time for Seniors to gather and bid farewell to high school.
We need 8, preferably non-senior parents, to chaperone.
Click on the link below to sign up to be a chaperone.
ATTENTION GRADUATING SENIORS
ALL SENIORS THAT WILL BE AT LEAST 17 YEARS AND 10 MONTHS BY THE DAY OF THIS EVENT: CVHS PTO PARENT, MARIA CALZADA, AND VDVR (Volunteer Deputy Voter Registrar) WILL BE AVAILABLE AT SENIOR SUNSET TO REGISTER ALL ELIGIBLE HARRIS COUNTY RESIDENTS TO VOTE.
Aug 11, 2003, Monday is the date 17 years, 10 months before Jun 11, 2021. If your Birthdate is on or before 08/11/2003 and you meet all other voter registration criteria for Harris County below, you may register at Senior Sunset:
To vote in a Harris County election, you must be registered to vote at least 30 days before the election date. To change your name or address, a completed and signed application is also required.
- be 18 years of age* or older;
- be a United States citizen;
- not have been determined by a final judgment of a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be:
- totally mentally incapacitated; or
- partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote;
- not have been finally convicted † of a felony or, if so convicted, must have:
- fully discharged the person’s sentence, including any term of incarceration, parole, or supervision, or completed a period of probation ordered by any court; or
- been pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disability to vote; and
- be a resident of the county in which application for registration is made.
* To be eligible to apply for registration, a person must, on the date the registration application is submitted to the registrar, be at least 17 years and 10 months of age and satisfy the above requirements except for age.
† A person is not considered to have been finally convicted of an offense for which the criminal proceedings are deferred without an adjudication of guilt.