Carnegie Vanguard High School PTO
EIN: 76-0234729 | 1501 Taft St. Houston, TX, 77019; United States
CVHS PTO – Financial Statements:
- 2022-23 CVHS PTO Budget
- 2022-23 Financial Statements: Position ; Activity
- 2021-2022 Budget Vs. Actuals: 2021-22 Budget – FY22
- 2021-2022 Tax Return Documents: May 2021/22 June 2022
Publication 78 Data
Organizations are eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions. Users may rely on this list to determine the deductibility of their contributions.
Is CVHS PTO On Publication 78 Data List: Yes; Deductibility Code: PC
PTO FINANCIAL REQUEST FORMS:
Please complete the reimbursement form or funding request and submit it, along with your receipts or grant approvals, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CVHS PTO Reimbursement Form
- Teacher Reimbursement Form
- PTO FUNDING REQUEST FORM FOR CLUBS & ORGANIZATIONS
- PTO Grant Request form for Teachers
(Google Form) for CVHS PTO Parent Volunteers, CVHS Clubs, Groups, Teachers, Administrators… Anyone who wants to submit an event-related request to the PTO https://bit.ly/3LSv4OO
CVHS PTO Documents:
Copies of Returns (990, 990-EZ, 990-PF, 990-T)
Electronic copies (images) of Forms 990, 990-EZ, 990-PF, or 990-T returns filed with the IRS by charities and non-profits.
TAX DOCUMENT SOURCE Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 20-November-2021