Hip, Hip, Hurray! for the Class of 2021!
Seniors… Everything is in place now for you to download your graduation ceremony tickets…😊
Every guest attending the graduation ceremony must have an electronic ticket (guest pass) to enter the HISD stadium where the event will take place. All tickets are strictly mobile tickets that students can share via text message with other mobile devices. There will be no printed tickets, and there will not be additional tickets available at the gate. Each vehicle must display a printed parking pass on the vehicle’s dashboard to enter the parking area. Graduates do not need a ticket to enter the student staging area.
CVHS students have 18 mobile tickets per student and 5 parking passes per student.
TO OBTAIN GUEST PASSES:
• Go To: https://gofan.co
• Search for the name of your high school
• Click on the Date and Time for your school’s graduation
• Enter the Student ID Number in the Promo Code field and Click ‘Apply.’
Please note: all access codes are limited to one use
• Choose the number of tickets you want by clicking the “+” button
• Click ‘Get Tickets.’
• On the Review and Buy page, click Add Information, Enter and Submit.
• Click Buy Now – Enter your email as a guest or create an account. This ensures you receive your confirmation email and parking passes.
• Click ‘Buy Tickets‘ to complete the transaction.
NOTE: Tickets can be shared via text, with other mobile devices.
TO OBTAIN PARKING PASSES:
• Parking passes will be emailed to the email address used in the user profile.
• PARKING PASSES MUST BE PRINTED AND DISPLAYED ON THE VEHICLE DASHBOARD.
TICKET REDEMPTION PROCESS:
• Guests can redeem each mobile ticket only once at the access gate.
• Present electronic ticket on a mobile device.
• DO NOT PRESS “REDEEM” BEFORE ENTRY. AUTHORIZED STAFF WILL COMPLETE THE PROCESS.
• When presenting access tickets at the gates, click “VIEW TICKETS.”
Have you gotten your cap and gown yet?
Cap and Gowns are available for pick-up at the Carnegie front office, Monday – Friday 8 AM to 3:30 PM.
Special Information for Parents of Seniors, June 2, 2021:
Several important updates about Graduation:
Graduation Tickets: Be careful:
GoFan, available at https://gofan.co is the ticketing solution that was contracted by the district to ensure that access to its event venues is controlled. The tickets that are provided by GoFan are strictly virtual tickets. However, they can be shared via text or email to other mobile devices by the holder of the ticket until the ticket is redeemed. Once downloaded, the tickets are entirely managed by the downloader until they are shared. Individual tickets should not be shared with multiple parties since each ticket can only be redeemed once. If multiple people show up with the same ticket, the first person to redeem the ticket will be the only person who will be allowed to access the venue. Every person who enters the venue, including young children, must have a ticket.
Please visit the GoFan support website for additional information. The site has a complete FAQ available at https://gofan-fanhelp.helpscoutdocs.com. The GoFan support team can also be reached at email@example.com.
GoFan will send out rounds of parking passes, beginning next week. They will do the first send on Monday, June 6th and will do re-sends for those who do not open the email on Wednesday and Friday. It was previously presented as Parking Passes being emailed as soon as profiles were being created, on the GoFan app. Parking passes should be printed and placed on your dashboard.
The 2021 graduation Live Stream landing page is now live: https://www.houstonisd.org/2021grads on the HISD website.
Please note that the links will be posted as we get closer to the graduation dates. This will eliminate the chance to have the predetermined links hacked or modified. Please direct parents, students and guests to the HISD website for updates.